Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore, Eliminator
Winners Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad bull dozed their way into the play-offs beating every opposition on their way comfortably in their last 3 matches. RCB on other hand sneaked into the top-4 despite losing their last 4 matches on a trot. Both teams have indifferent form coming into this match but the form on the day matters in a knockout game. We expect SRH to win this match as they are on a roll in both batting and bowling departments.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi is a good pitch top bat on if batsmen to survive the new ball effectively. The pitch will improve as the match progresses. We expect scores in the range of 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in this venue as dew expected to play a huge role in the second half of the match. Chasing teams have won the last five matches played here.
- Both SRH and RCB finished with 14 points in the group stages with 7 wins and 7 losses respectively.
- SRH have qualified for play-offs for the fourth consecutive time since 2016.
- RCB has qualified for the paly-offs after 3 years since their last time in 2016.
Predicted Playing XI:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Josh Philippe, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Isuru Udana, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shahbaz Ahmed
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
Players to Bet on:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli has 460 runs in this season but his strike arte of 122 is a big worry for the team as they failing to accelerate the innings at crucial times. We expect Virat Kohli too play a big knock in this do-or-die match.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal is the lead bowler for RCB with 20 wickets at an economy arte of 7 RPO. He must look to strangle the opposition batsmen in the middle overs.
- Devdutt Padikkal – Padikkal leads the batting charts for RCB with 472 runs and 5 fifties this season so far. We expect the youngster to continue his dream run in this match too.
- David Warner – Warner scored 81 runs at a strike arte of nearly 150 last game. Warner’s game has seen a surge in his attacking style in the recent matches and we expect him to continue his good form with the bat.
- Wridhiman Saha – Saha has scored 214 runs in just 4 matches he played so far. He has been given the freedom to express himself at the top of the order and his addition has provided excellent balance to their playing XI. .
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan is the most economical bowler in the IPL this season with an economy arte of just 5.3 RPO despite bowling 56 overs. He has 19 wickets to his name and has been a big thorn in middle overs for batsmen.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha (SRH), AB De Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Virat Kohli (RCB), David Warner (SRH), Devdutt Padikkal (RCB), Priyam Garg (SRH)
All-rounders: Jason Holder (SRH)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Sandeep Sharma (SRH), Mohammed Siraj (RCB)
Captain: Virat Kohli (RCB) or David Warner (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (SRH) or Yuzi Chahal (RCB)
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 weeks ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…