Pakistan tour of England 2020: England Vs Pakistan, Third T20I
Winners Prediction: England and Pakistan faced off in run feast in the second T20I match with England emerging as winners. England has a strong batting line-up with players capable of scoring runs at rapid pace till No.7. Pakistan has very little spice after the top-3 and will be bound to struggle if 2-3 wickets fall early. The bowlers were reduced to mere machines last match. We expect England to win this match owing to their batting strength.
Pitch Conditions: Batsmen were making runs for fun here on a flat track with very less support to bowlers. We can expect another high scoring contest in this match too.
Toss Prediction: England chased down almost 200 runs with an over to spare and no target is safe here. Chasing is the best option if you win the toss. .
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, David Willey, Moeen Ali, Tom Banton, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood/ Tom Curran, Lewis Gregory
PAKISTAN: Babar Azam (C), Mohammed Rizwan (Wk), Fakhar Zaman, Ifthikar Ahmed, Mohammed Hafeez, Imad Wasim, Shoaib Malik, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammed Amir/Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan
- England won the match by 5 wickets chasing massive total of 196 runs.
- Pacers had a combined figures of 24.1-0-250-4 while fared better with combined figures of 15-0-137-5 (Both innings).
- No wicket fell in the power play with Pakistan scoring 58 runs and England scoring 65 runs in 6 overs.
Players to Bet on
- Johnny Bairstow – Bairstow set the tone of the chase with 44 runs off just 24 balls with 4 boundaries and a six. He shared a superb 66-run opening partnership with Tom Banton.
- Eoin Morgan – Morgan was in scintillating form scoring 66 runs off 33 balls with 6 boundaries and 4 sixes to his name. Morgan was the aggressor in the 112-run partnership with Dawid Malan.
- Adil Rashid – Adil Rashid has been England`s prolific wicket-taker in the limited overs format for the last 2-3 years. He will look to continue his good form with the ball in this match too.
- Babar Azam – Babar Azam played some eye-pleasing strokes on his en route to 44-ball 56 runs. He shared two vital partnerships with Fakhar Zaman and Mohammed Hafeez.
- Shadab Khan – Shadab Khan was the best bowler across both sides with figures of 4-0-34-3. He dismissed both England openers to bring APksiatn back into the contest at the stroke of power play.
- Mohammed Hafeez – Hafeez toiled with England bowlers scoring 69 runs off 36 balls with 4 massive sixes and 5 boundaries. He will be a tough player to stop once he gets into momentum.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), Babar Azam (PAK), Dawid Malan (ENG), Tom Banton (ENG), Mohammed Hafeez (PAK)
All-rounders: Lewis Gregory (ENG), Shadab Khan (PAK)
Bowlers: Adil Rashid (ENG), Haris Rauf (PAK), Chris Jordan (ENG)
Captain: Johhny Bairstow (ENG) or Mohammed Hafeez (PAK)
Vice-Captain: Dawid Malan (ENG) or Babar Azam (PAK)
ENG – England
PAK – Pakistan
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 8 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…