Pakistan tour of England 2020: England Vs Pakistan, Third T20I
Winners Prediction: England and Pakistan faced off in run feast in the second T20I match with England emerging as winners. England has a strong batting line-up with players capable of scoring runs at rapid pace till No.7. Pakistan has very little spice after the top-3 and will be bound to struggle if 2-3 wickets fall early. The bowlers were reduced to mere machines last match. We expect England to win this match owing to their batting strength.
Pitch Conditions: Batsmen were making runs for fun here on a flat track with very less support to bowlers. We can expect another high scoring contest in this match too.
Toss Prediction: England chased down almost 200 runs with an over to spare and no target is safe here. Chasing is the best option if you win the toss. .
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, David Willey, Moeen Ali, Tom Banton, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood/ Tom Curran, Lewis Gregory
PAKISTAN: Babar Azam (C), Mohammed Rizwan (Wk), Fakhar Zaman, Ifthikar Ahmed, Mohammed Hafeez, Imad Wasim, Shoaib Malik, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammed Amir/Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan
- England won the match by 5 wickets chasing massive total of 196 runs.
- Pacers had a combined figures of 24.1-0-250-4 while fared better with combined figures of 15-0-137-5 (Both innings).
- No wicket fell in the power play with Pakistan scoring 58 runs and England scoring 65 runs in 6 overs.
Players to Bet on
- Johnny Bairstow – Bairstow set the tone of the chase with 44 runs off just 24 balls with 4 boundaries and a six. He shared a superb 66-run opening partnership with Tom Banton.
- Eoin Morgan – Morgan was in scintillating form scoring 66 runs off 33 balls with 6 boundaries and 4 sixes to his name. Morgan was the aggressor in the 112-run partnership with Dawid Malan.
- Adil Rashid – Adil Rashid has been England`s prolific wicket-taker in the limited overs format for the last 2-3 years. He will look to continue his good form with the ball in this match too.
- Babar Azam – Babar Azam played some eye-pleasing strokes on his en route to 44-ball 56 runs. He shared two vital partnerships with Fakhar Zaman and Mohammed Hafeez.
- Shadab Khan – Shadab Khan was the best bowler across both sides with figures of 4-0-34-3. He dismissed both England openers to bring APksiatn back into the contest at the stroke of power play.
- Mohammed Hafeez – Hafeez toiled with England bowlers scoring 69 runs off 36 balls with 4 massive sixes and 5 boundaries. He will be a tough player to stop once he gets into momentum.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), Babar Azam (PAK), Dawid Malan (ENG), Tom Banton (ENG), Mohammed Hafeez (PAK)
All-rounders: Lewis Gregory (ENG), Shadab Khan (PAK)
Bowlers: Adil Rashid (ENG), Haris Rauf (PAK), Chris Jordan (ENG)
Captain: Johhny Bairstow (ENG) or Mohammed Hafeez (PAK)
Vice-Captain: Dawid Malan (ENG) or Babar Azam (PAK)
ENG – England
PAK – Pakistan
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…