Vanuatu T10 Blast 2020: Ifira Sharks vs Mighty Efate Panthers, Match no. 8
Winners Prediction: Mighty Efate Panthers are the favorites to win this contest as they have won both their encounters against Ifira Sharks so far in a convincing fashion. Ifira Sharks will need to win this match to seal their place in knockouts.
Score Prediction: Ifira Sharks succumbed to totals of 35/10 & 69/9 in two innings against Mighty Panthers. We expect this match to a better one and scores in range of 90-100 runs easily.
Toss Prediction: Both captains will look to chase down the total in this match and batsmen are getting more confident as the tournament is progressing.
Predicted Playing XI:
IFIRA SHARKS: Nalin Nipiko, Apolinarine Stephen, Bethan Moli, Wolford Kalwarai, Jamal Vira, William Yamak, Stephane Sandy, Niko Unavalu, Ambad Rakau, Obed Yoseph, Vince Vira
- Mighty Efate Panthers have 3 wins in 4 matches while Ifira Sharks have two wins in four matches.
- Mighty Efate Panthers have taken 19 wickets in two matches against Ifira Sharks -35/10 & 69/9 (the most by any team so far).
- Ifira Sharks is the only team yet to concede 100+ runs so far this season.
Players to Bet on:
MIGHTY EFATE PANTHERS:
- Joshua Rasu – aggressive opener with 117 runs at a strike rate of 200+ with good six hitting capability. He also has taken 6 wickets, and this makes him a must have in the team.
- Simpson Obed – Fast bowler with good pace & bounce with 6 scalps to his name. He can score some quick runs in the lower order to boost the team`s score.
- Tony Tamata – One of the most consistent bowlers who operates mainly in middle overs. He has an economy of just 6.5 RPO this series so far taking 6 scalps.
- Nalin Nipiko – An aggressive opener & a good bowler. He has 139 runs at a strike rate of 200+. His last three innings read 25,33*, & 78* respectively. He has 4 wickets at a good economy rate of just 7.5 RPO to put a good all-round show.
- Niko Unavalu – Niko Unavulu has 4 wickets in just two matches he has played so far. His bowling figures read 2/19 & 2/16 so far and he has added great strength to his bowling attack.
- Stephane Sandy – Sandy has 5 wickets at an economy rate less than 6 RPO opening the bowling attack. He took 3 wickets in a single over last match and is good valuable pick to bet on.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Jarryd Allan (MEP)
Batsmen: Joshua Rasu (MEP), Apolinarine Stephen (IS), Lazaro Carlot (MEP)
All-rounders: Nalin Nipiko (IS), Simpson Obed (MEP), Stephane Sandy (IS)
Bowlers: Wesley Vira (MEP), Tony Tamata (MEP), Niko Unavalu (IS), Obed Yoseph (IS)
Captain: Nalin Nipiko (IS)
Vice-Captain: Simpson Obed (MEP)
MEP – Mighty Efate Panthers
IS -Ifira Sharks
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 year ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…