Vanuatu T10 Blast 2020: Ifira Sharks vs Mighty Efate Panthers, Match no. 8
Winners Prediction: Mighty Efate Panthers are the favorites to win this contest as they have won both their encounters against Ifira Sharks so far in a convincing fashion. Ifira Sharks will need to win this match to seal their place in knockouts.
Score Prediction: Ifira Sharks succumbed to totals of 35/10 & 69/9 in two innings against Mighty Panthers. We expect this match to a better one and scores in range of 90-100 runs easily.
Toss Prediction: Both captains will look to chase down the total in this match and batsmen are getting more confident as the tournament is progressing.
Predicted Playing XI:
IFIRA SHARKS: Nalin Nipiko, Apolinarine Stephen, Bethan Moli, Wolford Kalwarai, Jamal Vira, William Yamak, Stephane Sandy, Niko Unavalu, Ambad Rakau, Obed Yoseph, Vince Vira
- Mighty Efate Panthers have 3 wins in 4 matches while Ifira Sharks have two wins in four matches.
- Mighty Efate Panthers have taken 19 wickets in two matches against Ifira Sharks -35/10 & 69/9 (the most by any team so far).
- Ifira Sharks is the only team yet to concede 100+ runs so far this season.
Players to Bet on:
MIGHTY EFATE PANTHERS:
- Joshua Rasu – aggressive opener with 117 runs at a strike rate of 200+ with good six hitting capability. He also has taken 6 wickets, and this makes him a must have in the team.
- Simpson Obed – Fast bowler with good pace & bounce with 6 scalps to his name. He can score some quick runs in the lower order to boost the team`s score.
- Tony Tamata – One of the most consistent bowlers who operates mainly in middle overs. He has an economy of just 6.5 RPO this series so far taking 6 scalps.
- Nalin Nipiko – An aggressive opener & a good bowler. He has 139 runs at a strike rate of 200+. His last three innings read 25,33*, & 78* respectively. He has 4 wickets at a good economy rate of just 7.5 RPO to put a good all-round show.
- Niko Unavalu – Niko Unavulu has 4 wickets in just two matches he has played so far. His bowling figures read 2/19 & 2/16 so far and he has added great strength to his bowling attack.
- Stephane Sandy – Sandy has 5 wickets at an economy rate less than 6 RPO opening the bowling attack. He took 3 wickets in a single over last match and is good valuable pick to bet on.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Jarryd Allan (MEP)
Batsmen: Joshua Rasu (MEP), Apolinarine Stephen (IS), Lazaro Carlot (MEP)
All-rounders: Nalin Nipiko (IS), Simpson Obed (MEP), Stephane Sandy (IS)
Bowlers: Wesley Vira (MEP), Tony Tamata (MEP), Niko Unavalu (IS), Obed Yoseph (IS)
Captain: Nalin Nipiko (IS)
Vice-Captain: Simpson Obed (MEP)
MEP – Mighty Efate Panthers
IS -Ifira Sharks
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 5 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…