Vanuatu T10 Blast 2020: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks (Finals)
Winners Prediction: Mighty Efate Panthers have the psychological edge after 3 wins in 3 matches against the Ifira Sharks in the group phase. The odds are heavily in favor of Mighty Efate Panthers with 80-20 chances of winning the finals.
Score Prediction: The highest score in matches between these two teams is 99 by Mighty Efate Panthers. We expect scores in the range of 80-100 runs in the contest between these two teams.
Toss Prediction: Batting first has more success in the big finals and both teams will look to choke the opposition in the chasing pressure.
Predicted Playing XI:
IFIRA SHARKS: Nalin Nipiko, Bethan Moli, Jamal Vira, William Yamak, Alex Stephan, Stepjahane Sandy, Niko Unavulu, Nalin Nipiko, Apolinarine Stephen, Vince Vira, Obed Yoseph
- Mighty Efate Panthers have 3-0 win-loss record against Ifira Sharks in the group matches.
- Ifira Sharks scores read 35/10, 69/9 & 59/8 in the three matches against Panthers.
- Mighty Efate Panthers is the only team that failed to defend 90+ score this season twice (both against MT Bulls).
Players to Bet on:
MIGHTY EFATE PANTHERS:
- Joshua Rasu – Joshua Rasu has 133 runs in the league so far at an impressive strike rate over 200. He also has 9 wickets to his name but his bowling has been taken for lot of runs by MT Bulls team.
- Wesley Vira – Wesley Vira has 133 runs to his name and have finished the innings for his team with a flourish in middle order. He also has 6 wickets to his name with his bowling abilities so far.
- Simpson Obed – Simpson Obed has formed a good partnership with Wesley Vira both with the ball and bat for the team. He has 104 runs at a strike rate of 175 & 9 wickets to his name in the group phase.
- Nalin Nipiko – Nalin Nipiko has 143 runs at a strike arte of 175 runs and has scored 50% of team`s runs this season. He can also bowl effectively taking a few wickets to his name.
- Apolinarine Stephen – Stephen has 5 wickets with the ball this season so far. He opens the batting but has been dismissed for string of low scores so far. His all-round skills will tempt us to bet on him.
- Vince Vira – Vince Vira has just 3 wickets to his name but has an impressive economy of just 6.5 RPO. His consistent good performances will yield wickets to his name in this match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Jarryd Allan (MEP), McMillan Markia (MEP)
Batsmen: William Yamak (IS), Joshua Rasu (MEP), Apolinarine Stephen (IS)
All-rounders: Simpson Obed (MEP), Nalin Nipiko (IS), Vince Vira (IS)
Bowlers: Wesley Vira (MEP), Obed Yoseph (IS), Shem Sala (MEP)
Captain: Joshua Rasu (MEP) or Nalin Nipiko (IS)
Vice-Captain: Simpson Obed (MEP) or Wesley Vira (MEP)
MEP – Mighty Efate Panthers
IS – Ifira Sharks
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 5 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…