Vanuatu T10 Blast 2020: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks (Finals)
Winners Prediction: Mighty Efate Panthers have the psychological edge after 3 wins in 3 matches against the Ifira Sharks in the group phase. The odds are heavily in favor of Mighty Efate Panthers with 80-20 chances of winning the finals.
Score Prediction: The highest score in matches between these two teams is 99 by Mighty Efate Panthers. We expect scores in the range of 80-100 runs in the contest between these two teams.
Toss Prediction: Batting first has more success in the big finals and both teams will look to choke the opposition in the chasing pressure.
Predicted Playing XI:
IFIRA SHARKS: Nalin Nipiko, Bethan Moli, Jamal Vira, William Yamak, Alex Stephan, Stepjahane Sandy, Niko Unavulu, Nalin Nipiko, Apolinarine Stephen, Vince Vira, Obed Yoseph
- Mighty Efate Panthers have 3-0 win-loss record against Ifira Sharks in the group matches.
- Ifira Sharks scores read 35/10, 69/9 & 59/8 in the three matches against Panthers.
- Mighty Efate Panthers is the only team that failed to defend 90+ score this season twice (both against MT Bulls).
Players to Bet on:
MIGHTY EFATE PANTHERS:
- Joshua Rasu – Joshua Rasu has 133 runs in the league so far at an impressive strike rate over 200. He also has 9 wickets to his name but his bowling has been taken for lot of runs by MT Bulls team.
- Wesley Vira – Wesley Vira has 133 runs to his name and have finished the innings for his team with a flourish in middle order. He also has 6 wickets to his name with his bowling abilities so far.
- Simpson Obed – Simpson Obed has formed a good partnership with Wesley Vira both with the ball and bat for the team. He has 104 runs at a strike rate of 175 & 9 wickets to his name in the group phase.
- Nalin Nipiko – Nalin Nipiko has 143 runs at a strike arte of 175 runs and has scored 50% of team`s runs this season. He can also bowl effectively taking a few wickets to his name.
- Apolinarine Stephen – Stephen has 5 wickets with the ball this season so far. He opens the batting but has been dismissed for string of low scores so far. His all-round skills will tempt us to bet on him.
- Vince Vira – Vince Vira has just 3 wickets to his name but has an impressive economy of just 6.5 RPO. His consistent good performances will yield wickets to his name in this match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Jarryd Allan (MEP), McMillan Markia (MEP)
Batsmen: William Yamak (IS), Joshua Rasu (MEP), Apolinarine Stephen (IS)
All-rounders: Simpson Obed (MEP), Nalin Nipiko (IS), Vince Vira (IS)
Bowlers: Wesley Vira (MEP), Obed Yoseph (IS), Shem Sala (MEP)
Captain: Joshua Rasu (MEP) or Nalin Nipiko (IS)
Vice-Captain: Simpson Obed (MEP) or Wesley Vira (MEP)
MEP – Mighty Efate Panthers
IS – Ifira Sharks
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 10 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…