Vanuatu T10 Blast 2020: MT Bulls vs Ifira Sharks, Match no. 9
Winners Prediction: MT Bulls are expected to win this contest despite losing both their matches against Ifira Sharks earlier. Ifira Sharks batting relies heavily on Nalin Nipiko and is very inconsistent so far.
Score Prediction: Ifira Sharks is a bowling heavy team and they are yet to concede 100+ runs this season. We expect scores in range of 80-90 runs in this match. Mt bulls have chased 100 runs twice in last three matches.
Toss Prediction: We expect both captains to bat first if they win the toss. Batting first is the safe option in the pressure games and this is a virtual semi-final on cards.
Predicted Playing XI:
IFIRA SHARKS: Nalin Nipiko, Bethan Moli, Jamal Vira, William Yamak, Alex Stephan, Stepjahane Sandy, Niko Unavulu, Nalin Nipiko, Apolinarine Stephen, Vince Vira, Obed Yoseph
- Both teams have 2 wins from their 5 matches so far and the winner of this match will go to finals against Mighty Efate Panthers.
- MT Bulls has scores of 135/6, 95/7, & 100/1 batting second in all three matches recently.
- Ifira Sharks are the only team that is yet to concede 100 runs this season.
Players to Bet on:
- Nalin Nipiko – Nalin Nipiko has 143 runs at a strike arte of 175 runs and has scored 50% of team`s runs this season. He can also bowl effectively taking a few wickets to his name.
- Apolinarine Stephen – Stephen has 5 wickets with the ball this season so far. He opens the batting but has been dismissed for string of low scores so far. His all-round skills will tempt us to bet on him.
- Vince Vira – Vince Vira has just 3 wickets to his name but has an impressive economy of just 6.5 RPO. His consistent good performances will yield wickets to his name in this match.
- Andrew Mansale – Andrew Mansale is their Most Valuable player with the bat and ball. He has 170 runs at a strike arte of 200+ and 7 wickets with the ball so far.
- Clement Tommy – Clement Tommy is a batsman who can attack right from the start. He smashed 16 runs off just 3 balls last match to finish the match in style.
- Godfrey Mangau – Mangau has been impressive in the recent games with the ball with figures of 2/18, 1/13, & 1/16 in the last three matches.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Clement Tommy (MTB), Jamal Vira (IS)
Batsmen: William Yamak (IS), Philip Tsione (MTB), Apolinarine Stephen (IS)
All-rounders: Andrew Mansale (MTB), Nalin Nipiko (IS), Patrick Matauvaata (MTB)
Bowlers: Godfrey Mangau (MTB), Obed Yoseph (IS), Eddie Mansale (MTB)
Captain: Andrew Mansale (MTB)
Vice-Captain: Philip Tsione (MTB) or Nalin Nipiko (IS)
MTB – MT Bulls
IS – Ifira Sharks
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 7 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…